Risk Processor Corporate.
Effective low budget Enterprise Risk Management
Risk Processor Corporate is an effective Enterprise Risk Management solution which we apply to support our services at clients. Risk Processor Corporate shows the results of the risk registers of departments or business units (which are captured in Risk Processor) in an integrated risk register. To work with Risk Processor Corporate, the departments need Risk Processor per department. On a central level Risk Processor Corporate is needed. This is shown below.
Benefits of Risk Processor Corporate
- Low budget Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) solution
- Integratable with Risk Processor
- Different languages for user interface possible on Corporate Level as well as department level at the same time
- Supports ISO compliant processes (eg ISO 31000, 9001 and 14001)
- Provides specific input on requirements of ISO55000, NTA8120 and ISO224
- Open data using standard Excel format. Data can be edited after export in standard Excel application
- Automated audit trail for added, deleted or changed data
- No annual licence costs
65,000 risks can be imported.
- Risk viewing functions as described for Risk Processor. Per risk detailed information can be viewed such as description, mitigation measures, responsible, status, frequency and impact per business value, cost, revenue
- Per department risks can be made unique and distinctable. 150 departments possible
- Import of data from Risk Processor possible
- Automated calculation of net present value of mitigation measures
Relation to an external file can be selected in which risk information is captured such as the management decision
- Several sort options per risk
- Risk Register contains 6 levels of severity and frequency. The severity and frequency for each level can be changed
- View of risk in risk matrix with automatic display of risks per risk level. Risks are retrieved from Risk Processor
- Automatic calculation of monetary equivalent (= financial) value of risk, expected value per business value and monetary equivalent per business value
- Names of business values (maximum of 25) can be changed. A defined business value in Risk Processor must also be present in Risk Processor Corporate
- Effect matrix with 6 levels. Levels can be changed
- Open data standard based on Excel format. Export function available
- Automatic labeling and categorization of data lists after adding a new label
- Risk Matrix with 6 types of likelihood and 6 types of effect can be changed by user
- Automatic backup possibility
- Multilingualism. Selection of standard texts in English, German, Dutch and Frysian. Other languages can easily be added on request (please contact us)
- User-specific labels with names can be changed
- Dependent on agreement: the application works on the PC where the program is downloaded and the registration key is asked for. On another PC it does not work. Now also a version with a dongle available, so that with the dongle the application works on several PC's
- For some messages standard Windows messages are used. The language of your Windows version and language can infuence these messages (eg saving changes)
- If necessary we can help to integrate various risk processors in a company-wide solution. Please contact us.
Risk Processor Corporate system requirements:
- Microsoft Excel (version 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2010; 32 bit)
- Operating system: Microsoft 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10
- Disk space minimal 2 MB, data excluded
- Recommended minimum screen resolution 1280 x 768
- For departments use of Risk Processor is required. Click here for Frequently Asked Questions and how to order the application.